This is a once-a-year meme I've never done. I'm leaving it public so everyone has a chance. Also, comments are off because no I'm not telling you if it's you or not, kthnx.
Stolen from xenafox
TEN THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD SAY TO TEN PEOPLE:
1) You're literally the best friend I've ever had, so when you make memes and it ask who your best friends are and there's five, three being people you've met at school within in the past year, and you leave me off, I get really down and offended. We've been friends for going on ten years now, can you really just put me off like that?
2) You hurt me a lot as a child, and I never forgave you. Then you got all pretty and popular and hot and I hated
you. We were only friends, it felt like, on Sundays at church, and you rarely talked to me at school, so I was very angry at you. But now we're grown up. You were the first person who ever told me to my face that others were scared of being blunt with me because "everyone thinks you'll just go kill yourself!" I hated you until then. I was bitter and jaded. But now I've realized you made me grow into a better person, and I thank you for that. A lot. I hope you and your husband are married for forty-billion years and have little babies so I can be an aunt again.
3) You are a great friend who I have treated like crap far too much. I don't know why or how, but I started ignoring you several years ago...but you still wanted me to come to birthday parties and meet your new boyfriend and friends and things like that. For some reason, and I don't know what it was, you really made me want to stab you in the eyes. I was really nasty to you, and I don't know why that was, but when I realized that, well, I tried to distance myself even further, but you weren't having any of that. Now that you're moving away for study abroad, I'm really missing you already and wishing I could apologize when you don't even realize anything was missing on my end.
4) You are easily the smartest person I have ever met. Sure, you can be bratty, and you're pretty spoiled, but you've got smarts coming out both ends that I could never match. I can ask you a question about most anything covering a wide array of subjects and you'll know the answer...but when you make fun of me for not knowing it, I really just want to punch you in the mouth. I never say anything when you do this, though, because I'm not sure how you'll take it. So...stop...maybe you know who you are, but yeah. Stop it.
5) You are...a little creepy, not gonna lie...but I like you anyway. Even if you're a little creepy. Sometimes you creep me out till I have shivers running up my spine but OH WELL YOU'RE OKAY IN MY BOOK.
6) Quit being a baby. Life sucks, get over it. People are assholes, other people will help them do that, and everyone in general runs off of pain and hate. To some extent, anyway. Grow a spine.
7) YOU are the NICEST person in the world. I used to watch how your "best friend" treated you and wanted to kill something. She walked all over you, talked bad about you behind your back, and yet you came running back thinking everyone was okay. Now you've got an awesome career ahead of you, you're a strong Christian, and you have good values. I'm jealous.
8) I thought you were so mature. Then I found out otherwise. There goes any respect I had for you. All's fair in war and lies, after all.
9) I have every reason to hate you with every fiber of my being. You're a spoiled selfish brat who doesn't care about anyone other than yourself, and you know this and do nothing about it. You pick terrible friends who coddle you and hold your hand and whisper lies in your ears about everything and anything, but you either love being lied to so much that you are comfortable with them or you really can't handle the truth you say you know and therefore have to fall back on a mattress pad of a bazillion "friends" who are going to kiss your ass and suck shit out your anus like an alcoholic does on whiskey. You're a liar, a thief, a backstabber, and you deserve the worst karma has to bring. All that aside, you make me a sad panda bear that people can be so delusional and I wish you'd have something truly, truly
terrible happen to you to realize that your life is actually pretty damn awesome, it's just you
as a person you have to work on.
10) I forgive you.